Michiyuki Yagi’s Lab (English TOP)
- Name: Michiyuki Yagi, Ph.D. in Environmental Studies
Affiliation: Department of Applied Economics, Faculty of Economics and Law, Shinshu University
Position: Senior Assistant Professor
Environmental Economics II (4th on Thu.)
- Place: 3rd Lecture Room
- Class materials: all 15 slides are uploaded to eALPS (2019/4/7)
- Please check the initial syllabus.
- Textbook A (same as Environmental Economics I)
- Textbook B (* Please read syllabus in eALPS before purchasing)
- Policy of the grade (planned)
- Final exam (August 1st) + score adjustment
- Individual class attendance: I may check only the required (compulsory) 4th grade students.
- Overall class attendance: I will consider it for the number of class credits.
- Class attendance is confirmed only by “the room card reader.” I do not care about students’ job hunting, sickness, and so on.
- Yagi, M. and Kokubu, K., “Waste Decomposition Analysis in Japanese manufacturing sectors for Material Flow Cost Accounting,” Journal of Cleaner Production, forthcoming. doi: 10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.03.196 [2017 Impact Factor: 5.651]
- Environmental economics
- Environmental management
- yagimichiyuki at shinshu-u.ac.jp
- Seminar (for bachelor course): 4 male students
- 4th: 3 males (Ogawa, Sakai, Yamaguchi), 2nd: 1 male (Terao)
- Laboratory (for master and doctor course): None
- I’m not looking for master’s or doctoral student in this semester.