Current class (late 2019)
Environmental Economics I (3rd on Thu.)
- Place: 2nd Lecture Room
- Class materials: all 15 slides are uploaded to eALPS (2019/9/26)
- Please check the initial syllabus.
- Textbook A (same as Environmental Economics II)
- Policy of the grade (planned)
- Final exam + score adjustment
- I do not check individual class attendance
- I will consider “overall class attendance” for the minimum number of students who can get the class credit.
Current Seminar/Lab. (FY2019)
- Registered students: 0 students
- Total students
- Seminar (for bachelor course): 4 male students
- 4th: 3 males (Ogawa, Sakai, Yamaguchi), 2nd: 1 male (Terao)
- Laboratory (for master and doctor course): No students
- I’m not looking for master’s or doctoral student in this semester.
Research introduction (for high-school students; FY2018) [Japanese]
- Faculty Research Activity in Faculty of Economics and Law, Shinshu University 2017-2018
Past classes (etc.)
TOP page (English)